Here is a magazine that is fresh, beautiful to look at and to the point. CariVele magazine is an annual Lifestyle interests publication – in all aspects, the very best that you can find.
CariVele magazine (CV) is spearheaded by Trinidad born Ephraim Hunte-De La Chevrotiere, an acclaimed make-up artist and photographer. Backed by his experience as editor to international magazines, Ephraim Hunte is sure to lead this magazine to a new level and height in Caribbean publications.
Facts about CariVele!
- CariVele (CV) is an annual publication which allows your advertisements to be seen for approximately one year plus, at a nominal and competitive rate. Future plans for this publication will be as a tri-annual release.
- CV circulates approximately 50,000 free booklet teasers regionally and internationally (44-76 full color glossy pages – 81/2 by 11 inches) that are designed to steer its readers to CV Online (www.carivelemagazine.com) – our web publication, and to our hard copy “CV Collector’s Edition” available by subscription and in exclusive magazine and bookstore outlets.
- Circulation of the free CV booklet teasers will reach a mainstream through subscribers of leading newspapers, locally and regionally. The CV free booklet teaser will also be available in hotels and in professional outlets, i.e. Doctors’ and Dentists’ offices, Spas etc.
- CV’s online participation is speculated at one million plus in the Caribbean, and countless worldwide, using our website and many various internet networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogs.
- Our actual annual edition (50,000 copies) is designed as a Collector’s Edition, available at bookstores and venues where exclusive magazines are sold, locally, regionally and internationally.
- These methods of exposure will maintain a sustainable visual medium for advertisers.
- We are hoping that you accept CV as a viable advertising medium for your company. We understand that your support is the force behind the success of this publication.
Ephraim Hunte-De La Chevrotiere
One form of promotion for our annual Collector’s Edition is through the circulation of 50,000 free booklets, distributed via subscription Newspapers, Professional offices, hotels, etc. This free publication is what we call the “Teaser promotional booklet” which is released as an interim issue to introduce our annual Collector’s Edition. The annual Collector’s Edition is usually a run of 50,000, to supply Trinidad and Tobago, the region, and our specialized international markets. We are also on-line with Blogs and Facebook, Instagram and twitter activities.
|Readership||Income Bracket||Average Age|
|60%||(Working class/Professionals) TT$100,000 and up||30 years and up|
|35%||TT$40,000- TT$100,000||18 years to 29 years|
|5%||unaccounted || |